Sunday, February 10, 2008

The last week and a half...






Ella is becoming so much more active and mobile. She is rolling around, constantly pulling at our clothes, reaching for toys and wanting so much to move independently. She continues clapping those hands and even knocking two toys together with a huge smile on her face. One of her favorite toys right now is a little stuffed soccer ball that she likes to bat and kick around. She also loves her two jumpy seats, which let her bounce and turn around so gleefully. She'll be eight months old on Thursday and we're loving this age...

4 comments:

Osterhouts said...

yay! what a great update! love the pics...she's really looking a lot like you lately!(hannah) love the bath pics, little chubba wubba!

Anonymous said...

Trial comment

Cynthia S. said...

I think of Ella every day, but especially on the 13th of each month since she passes another month milestone on that day! I can't wait to see Ella again. I may need to give myself a birthday present and come back East to see my sweet niece turn 1. Thank you for creating this Ella Update. Much love, Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Emma and I are thrilled that Ella likes her soccer ball....it may be the same one we bought her at the dollar store! Just think, only $1 can buy all that fun.....enjoy it while you can.

Love to all
Chris and Emma